The Essex & Suffolk Hunt is reputed to have been started by Sir William Rowley in 1791 with a pack of hounds purchased from the Duke of York. The pack was kept in kennels at Tendring Park, Stoke by Nayland. In the mid 19th Century the kennels were moved to Stratford St Mary by Captain White. During the second World War the kennels moved to their present location at Layham but it was not until after the War that it was decided that the Essex and Suffolk sides should join up and the country has been hunted as a whole ever since.
Home | Info | Hunt Events | Point To Point | Supporters Club | Supporters Events | Gallery | Gallery2 | Contact Us | Links &
Items for Sale!
Fallen Stock Collection.
We offer a 24 hour fallen stock collection and humane destruction service within the Essex and Suffolk Hunt country. This includes bovine up to 48 months old.
For further information please ring
Joe Tesseyman on 01473 823129 and 07884 397587.
ESSEX AND SUFFOLK HUNT TEAM CHASE
SKINNERíS PET FOODS NATIONAL OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP
SUNDAY 4th NOVEMBER 2018
Go to Hunt Events page for further details